Saturday, January 31, 2015

February Stamp of the Month Team Blog Hop

Welcome to our team blog hop! 
Whether you've come from MARTHA'S blog 
or you're starting here, 
you'll love the artwork featuring the 
February Stamp of the Month 
S1502 A Happy Hello

This set has a floral theme with stems, leaves and lots of images that can be used to create flowers. I used two of them to create a bright sun on my layout. I also used three different stamps to create the border across the top. I can't wait to create some of these borders on my patriotic layouts using Cranberry and Outdoor Denim inks - so fun!


pattern: Imagine, Everything In Its Place

X7194B Hopscotch Paper Packet
E1030 Handwritten Print stamp set
Z2641 Glacier stamp pad
Z2130 Indian Corn Blue stamp pad
Z2145 Ponderosa Pine stamp pad
Z2642 Flaxen stamp pad
Z2196 Smoothie stamp pad
Z2193 Cotton Candy stamp pad
Z2191 Sunset stamp pad
ShinHan Touch Twin Markers



I made borders, flowers and a sun - 
what images will you create using this unique stamp set?

Now it's on to GRETCHEN'S blog to see what she created!

1 comment:

  1. Another beautiful layout, Amy. I especially love the border you created along the top!

    ReplyDelete